I. Protection of personal data
- The administrator of personal data is: Batida Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, at ul. Al. Szucha 8, 00-582 Warsaw, Poland, registered in the District Court for M. St. Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Economic Department of the National Court Register, KRS 0000167112, NIP (VAT) (PL) 526-021-30-08 and REGON 006921037.
- Batida Sp. z o.o. He also remains the recipient of the collected personal data, i.e. personal data will not be transferred to other entities.
- Personal data apply to natural persons.
Personal data will be processed by Batida Sp. z o.o.:
a) in the case of data collected for the purposes of the contract pursuant to art. 6 para. 1 b) GDPR;
b) in the case of data collected for marketing purposes pursuant to art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) GDPR;
c) for the purpose of the implementation of legitimate interests of the administrator - service of complaints and protection against and establishing and pursuing any claims pursuant to art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR;
d) for the purpose of implementing the administrator's legitimate interests in the case of personal data obtained by an automatic system, which allows you to collect data of website users in order to control how users use the Administrator's website and in order to individually adapt to a given user to more effectively conduct direct marketing on based on art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
- Batida Sp. z o.o. It will collect the following personal data for the performance of the order: name and surname, company data in which a given natural person is employed/with which he cooperates to the extent necessary for the performance of the order (NIP, company name, company address), e-mail address and telephone numbers and delivery address, and in the case of personal data collected for marketing purposes, these are the following personal data: name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number. In addition, Batida can also collect other data - IP address, browser data, location - which are processed automatically by systems operating on the website.
- Batida Sp. z o.o. He declares that the collected personal data will be processed in accordance with applicable law, in a reliable and transparent manner, from the data subject.
- If you have given consent in the Batida Sp. z o.o. For collecting data for marketing purposes, personal data processed for this purpose will be used by Batida Sp. z o.o. To maintain contact with regular and irregular communication by using telephone communication, using e -mail, letter and newsletter. You have no obligation to grant such permission to use the services of Batida Sp. z o.o. Regardless of the above, the website has an automatic system that allows you to collect page user data and process them for direct marketing purposes. Personal data, collected and processed by Batida Sp. z o.o. For the purposes indicated in this point, they will be stored in a form enabling the identification of the data subject, for an indefinite period, and in the event of a request to delete this data or in the event of an objection, until these requests are taken into account in accordance with the GDPR.
- In the case of personal data collected in order to place and process a commercial order, and therefore in order to perform a contract related to the order placed, these personal data will be processed for the period necessary for the performance of the contract and for the statutory period for the purpose of submitting by you to submit claims against Batida Sp. z o.o. and/or claims of Batida Sp. z o.o. towards the state. Providing personal data in order to place and process a commercial order is a contractual requirement, a condition for concluding a contract with Batida Sp. z o.o., if you do not provide the required data, the order will not be accepted and completed by Batida Sp. z o.o.
Batida Sp. z o.o. It takes care of maintaining the security and confidentiality of your personal data and guaranteeing the exercise of your rights, in accordance with applicable provisions regarding the protection of personal data. By handing over Batida Sp. z o.o. personal data, each person has the right to:
a) demands from Batida sp.z o.o. access to shared personal data (including obtaining copies of data subject to processing, also in electronic form); their corrections (if these data in the possession of Batida sp. for their processing, e.g. based on your consent or to fulfill the legal obligation, personal data is processed unlawfully) or to object to processing (regarding the processing of your personal data under the legitimate interests of Batida sp.z o.o. , for reasons related to your special situation); You also have the right to transfer data provided to us by you in a machine reading format (allowing you to read freely by your computer), e.g. if you would like to provide them with another entity and the right to limit processing in the following cases (at submitting an application should be indicated by one of the following cases):
- If you have reservations about the correctness of your data - for a period allowing Batida Sp. z o.o. Check the correctness of this data;
- If you think that the processing is unlawful, but at the same time you do not want to remove them, but you demand in return to limit their use;
- If you no longer need your personal data, but you need them in connection with the investigation, determination or defense of your claims;
If you have expressed opposition to the processing of your data, and it is our duty to check whether we should continue to process it, for the time needed for such checking.
b) withdrawal of consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing, which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal, if the processing is based on the consent of the data subject;
c) lodging a complaint to the supervisory authority (President of the Office for Personal Data Protection);
- You can exercise all the rights indicated above in accordance with articles from 15 to 21 GDPR.
You can exercise your rights by submitting the appropriate
disposal at the headquarters of Batida Sp. z o.o. (ul. Królewska 2; 00-065 Warsaw), via traditional or electronic mail, and in the event of withdrawal of consent using special forms placed on our websites.
- Batida Sp. z o.o. Within a month of receiving your instructions - you will provide you with information about your actions taken in connection with your request. If necessary, the deadline for the implementation of your request may be extended by another two months due to the complicated nature of the request or the number of requests submitted.
- In order to meet your request, we are entitled to verify your identity so that your data will not go to an unauthorized person.
- If your request turned out to be clearly unjustified or excessive, in particular due to your common nature, Batida Sp. z o.o. may request a legitimate fee for the implementation of the application or refuse to take action in connection with the request.
- The above rights are also granted if Batida Sp. z o.o. The processing of personal data will be planned for a purpose other than the purpose where personal data has been collected. Then before such further processing Batida Sp. z o.o. informs the data subject, about this other purpose and provides all other relevant information about his rights.
- In order to carry out marketing activities Batida Sp. z o.o. It uses profiling offered by social networks so that you get commercial information from Batida tailored to your needs and preferences. Our website also has an automatic system that processes your personal data to get to know the needs and preferences better. Thanks to this, using our website will be more convenient for you and marketing content is better matched. The effect of such profiling, however, is never making automatic decisions that would affect your rights and obligations.
- All personal data collected by Batida Sp. z o.o. They will be obtained voluntarily and with the consent of the person they relate to ensure the highest quality of services. Each consent will be granted in a voluntary, specific, conscious and unambiguous manner. Batida Sp. z o.o. undertakes to maintain the safety and confidentiality of information about people visiting the website and not to use it in any generally available database or for marketing purposes in relation to third parties.
- Batida Sp. z o.o. It processes personal data in a way that ensures adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage using appropriate technical or organizational measures. The person subject to personal data is responsible for the security of his data, such as: e-mail address, password etc.
II. COOKIES POLICY
III. Various provisions
- Batida Sp. z o.o. He is the owner of websites: www.batida.pl and www.sklep.batida.pl and has full copyright to the above -mentioned websites. (Copyright © Batida 2020 | All rights reserved.)
- Batida Sp. z o.o. is not responsible for the content of external links in relation to third parties. They are managed only by their operators or their administrators.
Version 16.09.2020 (currently in force)