Regulations of the Batida online store
I. General provisions
- The seller of the goods is the company: Batida Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at ul. Królewska 2 lok. No. 1U-24,00-065 in Warsaw, entered by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Economic Department of the National Court Register: 0000167112, NIP: 5260213008, REGON: 006921037.
- At www.Batida.pl Batida Sp. z o.o. He conducts business activity in the field of retail sales of confectionery, bakery and Garmażyne products from Batida Sp. z o.o., addressed to the consumer and entrepreneur.
- Contact with the online storeBatida(sklep.batida.pl) is possible through:
- e-mail address: email@example.com
- phone: +48 692 409 395
from 10:00 to 17:00 (applies to business days) and between 10:00 and 17:00 on Saturdays and selected holidays.
- All prices of the presented goods are expressed in Polish zlotys and are gross prices (they include VAT). The price at the product is binding on the transaction pages when the customer is placed.Prices do not include shipping costs.
- Information on the website and online store subpagesBatidaThey do not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code.
The prices are an indication for what remuneration the seller may accept for implementationorder Client. The customer placing an order using the mechanisms available on the website and the subpages of the Online StoreBatida (www.batida.pl) submits an offer to buy a specific goods on the terms given in the regulations of the Online StoreBatida.
- All products offered by the online storeBatida(Batida.pl) They are fresh, free from physical and legal defects and have been legally introduced to the Polish market.
- For all goods sold by the online storeBatida(Batida.pl) Batida Sp. z o.o. issues VAT invoices.In the absence of an invoice, a fiscal receipt will be attached to the order.
- Via the Online StoreBatida, The seller provides the customer by electronic service consisting in providing the customer with the possibility of browsing the publicly available content of the online storeBatida, which consists of text, graphic and audiovisual content.
- The seller also provides the Customer with an electronic service consisting in enabling the customer to conclude a contract with the seller of the sale of products described on the website of the Online StoreBatida.
- If the customer decides to set up an account in the online storeBatida, The seller also provides the customer's service by electronic means consisting in setting up and keeping the account in the online storeBatida.
The seller informsBuyer that the content is available on the online store's pagesBatida They constitute works within the meaning of the Act of February 4, 1994 on copyright and related rights to which the Copyright is vested in sellers.
The seller informs the Customer that the further dissemination of content by the Buyer without the consent of the Seller, with the exception of using the content as part of the permitted personal use, constitutes a violation of copyright of the seller and may result in civil or criminal liability.
The concepts used in these regulations mean:
- Consumer - a natural person performing a legal act with the entrepreneur not directly related to his business or professional activity;
- Client - a natural person, legal person or organizational unit without legal personality, but with legal capacity using the Online Store (Batida.pl) in particular shopping;
- Seller - Batida Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at ul. Królewska 2 lok. No. 1U-24, 00-065 in Warsaw, entered by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Faculty of Hosts of the National Court Register: 0000167112, NIP: 5260213008, REGON: 006921037.
- Online shopBatida - online shopBatidarun by the seller at the address Batida.pl;
- Statute - these Regulations for the Service Provision by the Seller by electronic means as part of the Online StoreBatida;
- Product - each subject of the order at the seller;
- Order - a statement of the client's will, aiming directly to conclusionSales contracts, specifying in particular the type and number of products.
- The person placing the order at the same time declares that he has full legal capacity in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code.
- Placing an order is tantamount to acceptance of these regulations.
- The sale of goods is based on orders placed via the Internet. Orders are accepted 7 days a week for 24 hours in the online storeBatidavia the website: Batida.pl
- The customer may place an order:
-by recording registration and thus setting up an account in the online storeBatida By entering the website www.Batida.pl (or)
-by purchasing without registering an account in the Batida online store by entering the website www.batida.pl without logging in.
- In the event of a decision by the Customer to register, the Customer provides his data in the form of an e-mail address and enters the slogan he proposes to secure access to the account he created.
- To place an order, the customer adds the goods to the basket using the button in the product card "Add to cart", "To basket" / "Final shop", "See basket" / "Your basket". This means the end of adding products to the basket and the transition to the summary of the order. Using the "Go on" button, the order summary and transition to personal data and receipt data are accepted.
- The basket is accepted using the "Final shop" / "Go on" button, as a result of which the customer is redirected to the option of supplementing the address data and selecting the delivery method.
- The next stage is the option of choosing the place of delivery (personal pickup or delivery to the address indicated), dates of order collection and payment method.
- Then the customer plays an order (purchase offer) using the "I buy and pay" button.
- The customer is redirected to the Przelewy24 payment system to make a payment.
- After paying the order to the e-mail address provided by the Customer in the order, the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org is sent an e-mail confirming the placing of the order.
- If the order is not paid from the e-mail address email@example.com, an e-mail is sent with a link to pay the order via the payment systemTransfers 24.
- The final and binding confirmation of placing an order with the obligation to complete it is a return message confirming the submission of payment for the order from the Przelewy24 system.
- In case of problems making payments(For example, if despite the transfer of the order, the order will continue to be unpaid), please contact us by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
IV.Order processing and delivery
- Placing an order is not synonymous with its acceptance.
The seller has the right to refuse to process the order within 48 hours, e.g. due to the lack of a specific product or the inability to process the order at the time specified by the customer. In the case of paid orders, the seller undertakes to reimburse the amount paidimmediatelyafterinformedat The abovementioned provision does not apply to orders accepted for implementation, i.e. those for which the sales contract was concluded.
The seller reserves the right to fail to complete the order in which the Customer provided incomplete or false data or the Customer in the commentary on the order entered information not in accordance with the content of the order placed on the e-store platform, regarding, among others: another date of delivery, different time or place of delivery or other place additional elements that may be subject to additional fee.
Due to the short shelf life indicated in point 4 above and for the reasons indicated in point VI 1. below,The customer may withdraw from the contract and give up the order beforewill be accepted to be implemented. The seller allows the possibility of canceling the order adopted for implementation only if the order is at the implementation stage that allows it to be withdrawn. It is usually 48 hours before the order is processed.
The standard order completion date is from 24 to 48 hours from the moment the seller's account is credited, transaction authorization in the case of electronic payments.
- The ordered goods may be picked up by the customer in person at one of the points of sale in Warsaw:
- BatidaKrakowskie Przedmieście: ul. Królewska 2 (at ul. Krakowskie Przedmieście, entrance from Gen. Michał StreetTokarzewski-Karaszewicz), 00-065 Warsaw
- BatidaWola: ul. Przy Lasku 2, 01-424 Warsaw
- BatidaHall Koszyki, ul. Koszykowa 63, 00-063 Warsaw
- Batida Plac Vogla, ul. Zygmunt Vogla 62, 00-063 Warsaw
- BatidaKonstancin: al. Wojska Polskiego 3 (shopping mall Stara Papiernia), 05-520 Konstancin-Jeziorna
The minimum order amount with delivery is PLN 45 gross plus delivery. The ordered goods may also be delivered to the address indicated by the customer, in Warsaw and selected neighboring communes. The shipping cost is covered by the customer. The cost of delivery is divided as follows:
- Cost: PLN 48.00-Warsaw districts: Śródmieście, Żoliborz, Wola, Targówek, Praga-Południe, Praga-Północ, Ochota, Mokotów, Włochy, Wilanów, Wesoła, Wawer, Ursynów, Ursus, Rembertów, Bielany, Białołęka, Bemowo
- Cost: PLN 48.00-municipalities adjacent to Warsaw: Piaseczno, Konstancin-Jeziorna, Łomianki
- Cost: PLN 60.00 - municipalities adjacent to Warsaw: Izabelin, Piastów, Ożarów Mazowiecki, Nadarzyn, Pruszków, Józefów, Marki, Jabłonna, Czosnów, Raszyn, Stare Babice (Babice Nowe), Izabelin
- Cost: PLN 60.00 - municipalities neighboring Warsaw: Wiązowna, Otwock, Kobyłka, Zielonka, Wieliszew, Izabelin, Legionowo, Halinów
IN In the case of reporting the need for delivery outside the standard delivery area, the cost of the service is determined individually, each time for verification and acceptance by Batida. Batida maintains the right to refuse to accept the order due to the delivery address, which causes the inability to deliver to the indicated address within the prescribed period.
If the delivery, despite the courier attempts, is not received, it will be ordered to wait until the end of the day the next day in the boutique ul. Królewska 2 in Warsaw, between 10:00 - 19:00.
- We make deliveries outside Warsaw by agreement expressed by e-mail and submitted in an electronic form to the e-mail address: email@example.com. Selected products can be delivered by Polish or external courier. The cost of such delivery is each time individually determined and depends on the current price list of the supplier, weight and size of the product.
- The notes provided by the customer in the "Commentary" field will try to realize as far as possible - they cannot be treated as guaranteed benefits by the seller and do not condition the implementation of the basic order placed by the customer.
- In the case of the customer's order with a dedication or dedication plates, BatidaSPz o.o. He is not responsible for the content they contain. In special cases, Batida Sp. Withabout He may refuse without giving a reason for the execution of the order attached to the order due to its content, about which the customer will be immediately informed.
- Standard products have a manufacturer's graphic signs, graphic elements and other decorative elements that may be invisible in example photos. The colors shown in the pictures can actually differ from prints or presentations on the computer monitor. Please make sure that each product element corresponds to your expectations in detail-you can get information about products by phone: +48 692 409 395 or by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- TERMS OF PAYMENT
Payment for purchases made can be paid in the following form:
- Electronic transactions are carried out via the payment systemTransfers 24. Only orders are carried out, which have been confirmed byTransfers 24As paid or in the event of a payment to Banka Batida Sp. z o.o.
VI.Returns and complaints
Withdrawal from the purchase and sale agreement.
- The Seller informs that in accordance with applicable regulations, the Customer who is a consumer may withdraw from the contract without giving reasons, making a relevant statement in writing within 14 days from the date of release of the item, excluding the following cases described in art. 38 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights: the right to withdraw from the contract concluded outside the premises of the enterprise or at a distance is not entitled to the consumer in relation to contracts: point 3) in which the subject of the benefit is an unfabricated item, produced according to the consumer specification or to satisfy his individualized needs; points 4) in which the subject of the benefit is a thing that is quickly broken or having a short shelf life; point 5) in which the subject of the service is the item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the packaging cannot be returned due to health protection or for hygiene reasons.
- Therefore, the customer placing the order by Batida.pl It is not entitled to withdraw from the concluded contract due to the rapid deterioration of the products offered in the online storeBatidaThe exception indicated in point IV 5 above.
- The seller does not accept any shipments and returns of the goods after posting or download.
- In special and justified cases, it is possible to cancel the order, provided that it has not yet been produced after deduction.
- The order should be checked by the customer and employee of the point of sale / driver / employee of the courier company. For this purpose, the ordered product / products should be viewed and shown and checked with the receipt and release report.
- The seller is not responsible for errors when placing orders caused by congestion in payment platform systems and banks. However, the disputes arising from the above will be arranged by the seller, an arbitration method, aimed at the satisfaction of the buyer.
- Before receiving the order, the customer is required to check it at the point of sale in the presence of an employee of the point of sale or in the presence of a supplier (driver / employee of a courier company).
- In the event of a product incompatibility with the contract after its receipt or delivery, the customer may submit a complaint at any point of sale, providing the product and proof of its purchase. Thus, the customer may not accept the goods.
- ComplaintIt will be considered by the Seller if it was submitted immediately after finding the non -compliance of the goods with the contract.
- The complaint will be considered within 14 days from the date of submission by the customer. Batida will inform the customer by e-mail or by phone about how to consider the complaint.
- In the event of a positive consideration of the complaint, the refund will take place in the form of:
-release via the system Transfers24 (or)
-release by bank account (in the case of payment by electronic transfer);(or)
-voucher for products from the online storeBatida. Each complaint is considered individually.
- All disputes resulting from the above points will be arranged by the seller by an arbitration path, aimed at customer satisfaction.
VIII. Product disadvantages
- The seller undertakes to provide the customer with a product free from defects.
- In the event of a defect by the customer, he may submit a declaration of price reduction or withdrawal from the contract, unless the seller immediately and without excessive inconvenience to the Customer exchange a defective item for free of defects or defect will be removed. This restriction does not apply if the goods have already been replaced or repaired by the seller or the seller did not comply with the obligation to replace the item for a free of defects or removing the defect.
- If the customer is a consumer, maybe:
- Instead of the defect proposed by the seller, demanding the exchange of items for free from defects (or)
- Instead of exchanging things, request the removal of the defect, unless it is impossible to comply with the contract in a manner chosen by the consumer or would require excessive costs compared to the method proposed by the seller.
- When assessing the excessive cost of costsand the meaning of the defect found, and the inconvenience that the consumer would expose another way of satisfying.
- The reduced price should remain in such a proportion to the price resulting from the contract at which the value of the item with the defect remains to the value of the item without a defect.
- The customer may not withdraw from the contract if the defect is irrelevant.
Amicable solution to the dispute
- The seller agrees to the amicable resolution of any consumer disputes.
- The consumer has the opportunity to take advantage of out -of -court ways to consider complaints and pursue claims. Among other things, the consumer has the option of:
1) asking for a permanent amicable consumer court with a request to decide the dispute arising from the concluded sales contract,
2) asking the Provincial Inspector of the Trade Inspection to initiate mediation proceedings regarding the amicable termination of the dispute between the buyer and the seller,
3) using the assistance of the poviat (municipal) spokesman for consumer law or social organization, to which statutory tasks include consumer protection.
- More detailed information on out -of -court ways of considering complaints and pursuing claims, the consumer may look on the website https://polubowne.uokik.gov.pl.
- The consumer can also use the ODR store, which is available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. The platform serves to resolve disputes between consumers and entrepreneurs striving for an out -of -court resolution of the dispute regarding contractual obligations arising from an online sales contract or services for the provision of services.
- The seller indicates as an entity authorized to out -of -court resolution of the dispute: Provincial Inspectorate of the Trade Inspection in Warsaw, ul. Sienkiewicza 3, 00-015 Warsaw, e-mail address: email@example.com. More information regarding the abovementioned entity: http://www.wiih.org.pl/.
- Extra -court resolution of consumer disputes is to:
- enabling the approaches of the sites to resolve the dispute by his parties;
- presenting the parties to the proposal to resolve the dispute;
- resolving the dispute and imposing its solution to the parties.
- In the event that, as a consequence of the consumer, the dispute has not been resolved, the seller shall submit to the consumer on paper or other permanent carrier a statement about:
- intention to apply for an out -of -court termination of consumer disputes or consent to participate in such proceedings (or)
- refusal to take part in the proceedings regarding non -court resolution of consumer disputes.
- Accordingwith currentlyapplicable law in the field of personal data protection, i.e. with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council No. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with connection with the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and repealing Directive 95/ 46/EC, i.e. GDPR and with the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data.
- Please be advised that the administrator of our clients' personal data is Batida Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at ul. Królewska 2 lok. No. 1U-24 in Warsaw,Registered in the District Court for M. St. Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Economic Department of the National Court Register, KRS 0000167112, NIP (VAT) (PL) 526-021-30-08 and REGON 006921037.
- The entrusted personal data is used only for the purpose of the contract and if the customer agrees to select the appropriate field when placing the order, in order to inform about new products and promotions offered by Batida Sp. z o.o., and also for the implementation of legitimate interests of the administrator.
You will find there all information required by the GDPR related to the processing of personal data by the seller.
- Seller running an online storeBatidaUses the so -called filescookies, In accordance with the provisions of the policyCookies available at www.batida.pl
- The seller is notHe is responsible for damages caused by the Customer's access by third parties, access to the given email account, logins and other non -public data provided to perform the order, or if a third party came into possession of this data unlawfully (theft of personal data, hacking into systems IT, hacking into a postal account).
- The regulations set out the rules of shopping in the online storeBatida. Placing an order is tantamount to consent to all provisions and information contained in the Regulations.
- In matters not covered by these regulations, the provisions of Polish law shall apply:
- The Act of April 23, 1964 - Civil Code;
- Of the Act of 16 February 2007 on competition and consumer protection;
- Of the Act of 23 September 2016 on out -of -court resolution of consumer disputes; and other legal acts established in these regulations.
- The provisions of these Regulations may be amended by the Seller at any time. The abovementioned changes will be published on the website Batida.pl, Therefore, it is possible to check and print the current version at any time.
- The regulations in force at the date of conclusion of the contract shall apply to sales contracts concluded before the amendment to the Regulations.
- The customer who has a user account in the online storeBatida, will be informed about any change of regulations to the e-mail address assigned to the User's account. In the absence of acceptance of the amended Regulations, the Buyer may terminate the contract for keeping a User Account with an immediate effect (delete the User Account) without incurring any costs.
- For using the online storeBatidaThe customer's ICT system should meet the following minimum technical requirements:
- Internet browser: Mircosoft Edge; Mozzila Firefox; Opera; Chrome; Safari.
- From the online storeBatida(not) can be used anonymously.
- The seller reserves the right to introduce time promotions and withdraw products from the online storeBatida.
- Customer using the online storeBatidaIt cannot provide unlawful content. The customer is obliged to use the online storeBatida in a way that is lawful, decency and regulations. It is not allowed, in particular:
- Sending via forms available in the online storeBatida unlawful content, in particular offensive, racist, discriminatory content, calling for aggression or hatred,sexist, pornographic,
- Using an online storeBatida for conducting marketing activities, in particular publishing in the store of advertising, marketing, promotional, sales and
- publishing in the online storeBatida content violating other people's personal rights or intellectual property rights, in particular copyright,
- Using an online storeBatida in a way burdensome for other users or seller,
- taking any actions to disturb the proper functioning of the online storeBatida, in particular by using malware,
- Using the content available in the online storeBatida with exceeding the limits of permitted personal use, in particular the dissemination of this content outside the online storeBatida,
- Sharing access data to the User Account to other people.
Version 01.01.2023 (currently in force)