Cookies help us adapt the content of the information you view on our website to your individual needs.
Cookies will be posted on your device (computer, tablet, smartphone etc.)
At any time, you can change the settings regarding cookies in your browser settings.
1. The website does not automatically collect any information, except for the information contained in cookies.
3. The entity placing cookies on the Website User's end device and accessing them is the Website Operator: Batida Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, at ul. Al. Szucha 8, 00-582 in Warsaw, entered by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Economic Department of the National Court Register: 0000167112, NIP: 5260213008, REGON: 006921037.
4. Cookies are used for:
a) adapting the content of the Website's website to the user's preferences and optimizing the use of websites; In particular, these files allow you to recognize the website user's device and display the website adapted to his individual needs accordingly;
b) creating statistics that help you understand how website users use websites, which allows you to improve their structure and content; c) maintaining the Website User sessions (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re -enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
c) creating ads promoting Batida products tailored to the user's expectations on various, available advertising platforms;
d) maintaining the Website User's sessions (including primarily the content of the basket), thanks to which the user will not lose the list of purchases after leaving the Website.
5. As part of the website, two basic types of cookies are used: "session" (session cookies) and "permanent". "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored in the user's end device until logging out, leaving the website or disabling the software (web browser). "Fixed" cookies are stored in the user's end device for time specified in cookies parameters or until the user deletes.
6. The following types of cookies are used as part of the website:
a) "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available as part of the Website, e.g. authenticating cookies used for services requiring authentication on the website;
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect abuse in the field of service as part of the Website;
c) "performance" cookies, enabling information on how to use the website of the website;
d) "functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, e.g. in the scope of the selected language or region from which the user comes, font size, the appearance of the website, etc.;
e) "advertising" cookies that allow users to provide users with advertising content more adapted to their interests.
7. In many cases, the software for browsing websites (web browser) allows you to store cookies on the user's end device by default. Website users can change the settings for cookies at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or inform about them each time it is included in the website user's device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in software settings (web browser).
9. Cookies posted on the Website User's end device and can also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the service operator.
10. More information on cookies is available at: http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl/ or in the "Settings" section in the menu of your web browser.
Version 16.09.2020 (currently in force)